Bath & North East Somerset Council
Sponsorship Evaluation, Consultancy and Advisory
Bath & NE Somerset Council (BATHNES) requested a study to determine the strategic feasibility of raising revenue through sponsorship of The Roman Baths.
Research & Insight
Beginning with a research and discovery phase, we considered The Roman Baths current position, audience, customer base and internal stakeholders, and finally, considerations in the wider sponsorship marketplace.
A key element of this phase was conducting a thorough audit of all assets, recommending where some assets could be strengthened, and which were the most valuable to a sponsor.
Consultancy & Advisory
We conducted bench-marking analysis using Luscid’s proprietary tools to show examples of sponsorship deals done across other UK-based tourist attractions and offerings.
The Feasibility Study
We presented a detailed Feasibility Study including a suite of recommendations and deliverables as listed below:
- Suggested purpose position for The Roman Baths
- Recommended partnership objectives and criteria to judge future partnerships on
- Partnership model types and a recommendation for BATHNES
- Full bench-marking analysis, with relevant UK examples
- BATHNES asset valuation
- Sponsorship fee recommendations for BATHNES
- Detailed advice on which sectors and business types would share an audience with BATHNES